Schedule of Fees
PLEASE CALL for exact pricing information on your Package, and to reserve an appointment time for your Home Inspection. Rates are fairly standard - Discounts may apply! Please see the table below for the general pricing schedule, however, there may be differences dependent on:
- Total square footage: >2500 sq. ft. add $50, >3500 add $100, >4000+ sq. ft. add $200
- Age of the Home to be inspected: homes built prior to a certain year require longer inspections. If the home is more than 20, 30, 40+ years old, these additional fees will apply. Please contact me to discuss this consideration.
- Ancillary services contracted: package pricing may apply if additional inspections such as Radon, or Wood Destroying Insect Inspection, are added.
- Long Distance driving: for contracted Home Inspections that would require more than a 90 minute drive, a $25 fee will be added.
- *Note: for those that are paying by credit card, there is a small 3% fee included for payment processing.
Standard Home Inspections
Single Family Home, Standard Package: Less than 25 years old and less than 2,500 Square feet.
- Row, TownHouse or Condominium discount Package: Less than 25 years old and less than 2,000 Square feet Does not include roof , attic, basement, crawl space unless included by prior arrangement
- WHOLE HOUSE CHECK-UP FOR OWNER Standard Package: this an education package. For homes less than 21 years old and less than 2,500 Square feet. This package is specifically designed for someone who wants to maintain the quality of their home, or is "preparing to sell". Does NOT include written report
- Mobile Home: Less than 25 years old and less than 2,000 Square Feet
- RADON TESTING - I will arrange to have a Radon Certified Specialist come to your property, set up the testing unit, retrieve the testing unit, and have it tested at a certified local lab - $100
- Termite & Wood Destroying Insect Inspection - I partner with several local Certified Professionals that will join me at the time of the inspection to thoroughly inspect your property - $100
- Oil Tank sweeps - I partner with several local Certified Professionals that will join me at the time of the inspection to thoroughly sweep your property for underground oil storage tanks and provide consultation for courses of remedial action - $100
*** A Drone inspection of the roof area may also be included for safety considerations and a better overall perspective of the Roof Covering and structure, if weather permitting. (If a Drone is used, this is provided at No Additional Cost.)