Fair and Square Home Inspections, LLC.
NJ certified Home Inspector - License#: 24GI00161900
Member NJ NACHI Board of Directors
Your Home Inspection....
Start the process:
- "Get your Quote" - Please read up on our available services & contact us for a quote
- "Pre-inspection Agreement" (Service Contract) - Review the Service Contract (see menu button at the top), make your choice of Inspection package and additional services. This document must be signed as part of your scheduling - don't worry, we will call you to confirm! Please print it, sign it and bring it with you. If you have any questions or issues, please let us know.
- "Seller's Disclosure" - make arrangements with your Real estate professional to obtain this document, and be sure to put your Home Inspection on your Calendar!
- "Schedule your Inspection" - This is our final confirmation. If we haven't already, we will contact you about your Inspection; or if needed, coordinate with your Real estate professional to make final confirmation of the date and time.
- "Pay for your Inspection" - After your inspection and our on-site Summary, you can pay by cash, check, or credit/bank card; I am more than happy to accept any form of card payment (*please see Fees Schedule page for a note about credit cards, Money Orders are also accepted). You will receive your Home Inspection report within 24-48 hours, after the completed Inspection.
Click for an Important Video >>>
A little About Me
My name is Daniel North; Certified Professional Home Inspector, and Veteran.
My philosophies and my business....
I was raised to not shy away from work. I like to work, and honestly enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes from a job well done.
My integrity leads me to be the type of person that is always responsible about my work, and refuses to cut corners.
It is my goal, to focus my knowledge, experience, training, integrity and resources to provide an outstanding Home Inspection service.